Tourism Sustainability, Safety and Health at Work Policy:
The Hotel Príncipe SAS is committed to ensuring that the provision of its accommodation and lodging services are developed in a sustainable way, where processes are continuously improved with the participation of its employees in a safe way. That is why the following principles are promoted:
1. Identify, evaluate and control the dangers and risks inherent to the work.
2. Minimize the negative environmental impacts that are generated by the actions of our activity.
3. Encourage the participation of our stakeholders for the fulfillment of our programs concerning the management system.
4. Prevent incidents, accidents and occupational diseases with the support of our human resources.
5. Maintain current good environmental, socio-cultural and economic practices.
6. Reject the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
7. Provide the resources to implement, execute and maintain the Management System.
Code of conduct:
The Hotel Príncipe SAS complies with the provisions of Law 679 of 2001 and Resolution 3840 of 2009 regarding the rejection of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents. That is why it adopts the following measures:
· Inform the guest that Law 679 of 2001, regarding the protection of minors from prostitution, is applied in our facilities.
· Request information from guests and companions of minors about their identity document: passport if you are a foreigner and citizenship card if you are national. In the case of minors, request an identity card or civil registry, to verify the link that identifies them with a first degree relationship, if the person is staying with another minor relative other than the child, it is reported that they must carry a letter of authorization from the parents to stay.
· Do not allow the rent of rooms when there is a suspicion that it may be a case of sexual abuse of minors. In this case, the employees of the accommodation and lodging establishment must avoid at all costs renting the room and let the client leave without ruling out that they are facing a case of sexual abuse of minors.
· Prevent personnel linked to any title with the company or suppliers, from offering tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
· Train and constantly sensitize our collaborators, suppliers, clients, guides and external agencies in this regard.
· Report to the Chamber and Commerce and other competent authorities, the facts of which it has become aware by any means, as well as the existence of places, related to the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
In development of the provisions of Article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, the Hotel Príncipe SAS warns that the sexual exploitation and abuse of minors in the country are criminally and administratively sanctioned, in accordance with current laws.
With your support we build a #sustainable footprint